- Checks for dead hyperlinks, and certain dead wikilinks as well.
- After seeing a link fail to work for a minimum of a week, a comment will be added on the associated talk page.
- On a semi-automated basis: Removes unwanted categories.
Links from the following domains will NOT be checked, usually because the servers either do dumb things (every response is a 200?) or block the bot:
- RFC2606 test domains (e.g. example.com, example.net, example.org, etc)
- berlinonline.de* (incompatible)
- web.archive.org* (rejects bots)
- archive.is* (rejects bots, and is an EXTREMELY slow site in general)
- cloudflare.com* (intermittently rejects bots... and humans too...)
- cyberciti.biz* (rejects bots)
- linuxconfig.org* (rejects bots)
- openvpn.net* (rejects bots)
- gitlab.com/lramage94* (requires login)
- www.voip-info.org* (rejects bots)