This material is work-in-progress ...
It will take time till all needed packages are available.
Tryton is a three-tiers high-level general purpose application platform written in Python and using PostgreSQL as database engine.
It is the core base of a complete business solution providing modularity, scalability and security.
The core of Tryton (also called Tryton kernel) provides all the necessary functionalities for a complete application framework: data persistence, extensive modularity, users management (authentication, fine grained control for data access, handling of concurrent access of resources), workflow and report engines, web services and internationalisation.
- py-egenix-mx-base - A a collection of Python extensions
- py-genshi - Python toolkit for generation of output for the web
- py-lxml - A feature-rich and easy-to-use library for processing XML and HTML
- py-relatorio - A templating library able to output odt and pdf files
- py-polib - A library to manipulate gettext files
- py-openoffice - Python libraries for interacting with LibreOffice/OpenOffice
All functionality is separated in modules.
There are two version available for Tryton:
- Standalone client (neso): This version includes the client and a postgreSQL server
- Default client (tryton or tryton-client): This is just the client.
Those graphical clients are available for various distrubution. Below two examples for the installation.
After the lauch of the client, connect it to your server.