Release Notes for Alpine 2.0.2
This is a bugfix release.
- security fix for bzip2 and all apps statically linked do bzip2 (we link dynamic now)
- kernel security update to 126.96.36.199
- apk-tools fix for remove dirs when remove package ( ) and fix ownership on dirs on install ( )
Important notes when upgrading from v1.10
- The v2.0 series introduces an ABI-incompatible version of uClibc with NPTL threading support. This means that you cannot mix packages from older releases with v2.0. To upgrade you will need to make sure that you only have v2.0 repositories in your /etc/apk/repositories list and then do:
- You must remove GNU wget before doing the upgrade and only use busybox wget.
- All .so links moved to -dev package. It might be an idea to remove alpine-sdk and all *-dev packages before doing the upgrade. If you get problems due to a -dev package want overwrite a .so file owned by other package then you might want use the --force option.
Package changes since 2.0.1
New packages: libbz2-1.0.6-r0 Upgraded/downgraded packages (from version): acf-core-0.10.9-r0 (0.10.8-r0) apk-tools-2.0.6-r0 (2.0.5-r1) dahdi-linux-grsec-188.8.131.52-r5 (184.108.40.206-r5) dovecot-1.2.14-r0 (1.2.13-r1) freeswitch-1.0.6-r13 (1.0.6-r12) glib-2.24.2-r1 (2.24.2-r0) ipsec-tools-0.8_alpha20090903-r10 (0.8_alpha20090903-r9) iscsitarget-grsec-220.127.116.11-r3 (18.104.22.168-r3) libc0.9.32-0.9.32_alpha0_git1009151331-r1 (0.9.32_alpha0_git1008060645-r3) links-2.2-r3 (2.2-r2) linux-firmware-22.214.171.124-r1 (126.96.36.199-r1) linux-grsec-188.8.131.52-r1 (184.108.40.206-r1) samba-3.5.5-r0 (3.5.4-r0) samba-common-3.5.5-r0 (3.5.4-r0) samba-initscript-3.5.5-r0 (3.5.4-r0) sysklogd-1.5-r8 (1.5-r7) uclibc-utils-0.9.32_alpha0_git1009151331-r1 (0.9.32_alpha0_git1008060645-r3) xtables-addons-grsec-220.127.116.11-r2 (18.104.22.168-r2)