Template:Installing Alpine see also
Alpine has some special applications that helps you to use your Alpine Linux in the way you want.
Some of the first scripts you are suggested to use is:
- setup-alpine (Configures all basic things on your Alpine)
- setup-webconf (renamed to setup-acf in Alpine 1.9 alpha 4 and later) (Configures ACF (webconfiguration) so you can manage your box through https)
Note: Just type any of the above commands on your console and hit Enter to execute the script.
Other useful docs
- Alpine_package_management (How to add/remove packages on your Alpine)
- Alpine_boot_services (Configure a service to automatically boot at next reboot)
- Alpine_local_backup (Permanently store your modifications in case your box needs reboot)
- Setting_up_a_ssh-server (Using ssh is a good way to administer your box remotely)