Alpine Linux:Mailing lists
Mailing List Archives A Web listing of the mailing list archives in a searchable format. Since the mailing list is hosted on Alpine Linux, we are using mlmmj for the mailing list, hypermail for translation into html and swish-e for search.
(Please don't top-post to the list as it makes the archives more or less useless.)
See also https://alpinelinux.org/community/.
Note: "<mailing-list>" can be any of the listed mailing lists below or at https://lists.alpinelinux.org/
- Send an email to <mailing-list>+firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for a reply from the <mailing-list>+email@example.com asking you to confirm your email address
- Send a reply to the given "Reply-To" address
- Receive a subscription confirmation from <mailing-list>+firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Welcome to <mailing-list>@lists.alpinelinux.org
There's also a button for subscribing in each mailing list's web UI, e.g. on ~alpine/users which will open your mail client for you.
Low-volume mailing list for release announcements (new versions of Alpine).
Mailing list for general user support.
Mailing list for Alpine Linux development.
Other mailing lists
- Active mailing list with patches for packages (proposed for incorporating into aports package pools).
- Active mailing list discussing Alpine web infrastructure.
- Active mailing lis discussing the Alpine Package Keeper (APK)