Category talk:Developer Documentation
Documentation how to build and modify the Alpine distro.
- Alpine Package Testing Suite
- Alpine Configuration Framework Design (Why ACF is the way it is)
- Development using git
- Installing Alpine on a virtual machine
- Writing User Documentation for ACF
Alpine 1.9.x build system
After Alpine 1.8 is released we will switch to a new build system. Those docs here below is for bulding packages in Alpine 1.9 and later.
- Setting up the build environment
- Creating an Alpine package
- Creating_an_Alpine_1.9_iso (This page is experimental and might go away or move in the future)
Other useful references.
- http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/nwp/external/fcm/doc/user_guide/working_practices.html - Some guidelines on use of Trac and SVN