- Document current apk internals.
- Define 'virtual', 'alternative', and their proper use.
apk manifest [-v] (<pkg>|<.apk>)...
- Define a canonical default manifest format which contains all available metadata in a reliably parsable format.
- Add ability to specify manifest format and fields in a manner similar to 'stat'.
- Add ability to select a subset of files to display in a manner similar to tar. (i.e. 'etc/' or 'lib/*.so')
- Add ability to generate manifest from a filesystem directory structure or path list.
- (DONE - kaniini) Add ability to generate manifest for .apk file in addition to installed packages.
apk gen --key-file=... --control-dir=... --data-dir=...
Generates a well-formed .apk from a key file and two filesystem directories -- one for the control portion and one for the data portion.
- Document current WIP (kaniini).
- Add ability to use an archive as the source for control or data directories.
- Add ability to use a pre-generated manifest as the source file list and provider of package's file meta-data.