Difference between revisions of "Installation"
m (1 revision(s): Time to move)
Revision as of 07:11, 7 April 2010
This page is under contrstruction, meanwhile, the following steps and documents might help you run and install Alpine Linux.
Three easy steps for Alpine Linux from CD
- Installing Alpine on CD
- Installing Alpine on USB
- Installing Alpine on Compact Flash
- Installing Alpine on HDD overwriting everything (Quick and dirty install on a new machine)
- Installing Alpine on HDD dualbooting
- Upgrading Alpine
- Alpine package management (How to add/remove packages on your Alpine)
- Alpine boot services (Configure a service to automatically boot at next reboot)
- Alpine local backup (Permanently store your modifications in case your box needs reboot)