Install Alpine on VirtualBox
This is work in progress
How To Do Something
Summarize your article here so readers can decide quickly whether to read it.
Before You Start Title
Your readers might need to get ready before they can do the work. If so explain those prerequisites first. This section might alternatively contain background information readers need to know before they can make sense of your example or carry out your instructions.
Doing Something Title
Write the steps of how to do something in this section. If possible, show an example first, then tell your readers the steps. Break this procedure into separate procedures to avoid more than about 7-9 steps per procedure.
INSERT GREAT EXAMPLE HERE
- Answer the following three questions, at least in your head.
- What do I explain how to do?
- How do I do that?
- What do HOWTO readers already know about doing that?
- Write up a good example. This ensures you can do it.
- Write up the steps to do it.
- Write the background info/prerequisites readers need.
- Write the summary.
- Clean up your work.
- Revise, revise, revise.
If you ought to point your readers to related information they no doubt need but that does not fit in your HOWTO, add links here.